About the Position
The role of a Showroom Manager at The Groomsman Suit involves assuming overall management responsibility for a single store, ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards within agreed budgets. Leading by example, the role focuses on maximizing and driving store sales, performance and profitability through strategies that drive store traffic, successfully completing group and individual fittings and networking with complimentary wedding brands and professionals in the area, ultimately delivering The Groomsman Suit's key business objectives.
- Report and deliver on the retail strategic plan. Achieve strategic plan targets that will be provided monthly based on business growth trends.
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer service.
- Ensure showroom replenishment procedures are in place to ensure sizing/fit options are always available to customers as they attend fittings.
- Shirt try-on samples must be pressed/dry-cleaned to ensure all try on samples are in quality shape.
- Fit and talk with customers enthusiastically and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations and up-sell opportunities. Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide thorough updates to the team regarding store stats and events.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Select, train, develop, manage, and act as coach for all/future members of the store team to ensure high performance and productivity at all times.
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- A passionate advocate of The Groomsman Suit brand
- Experienced in customer service & suit fit language and sizing
- An inspirational leader who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the growth of the business
- Experienced in recruiting, leading, managing, and training retail teams effectively
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving dis-satisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings
- Experienced in visual merchandising
- Experienced in stock management
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette
What We Offer
- Health Benefits, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience) potential for equity vesting for full time employees.
- Onboard training in key business applications such as Shopify, Zendesk, Newgistics inventory and social media channels
- The Groomsman Suit is an equal opportunity employer.