Tuxedo Accessories: Key Pieces to Complete Your Look
Wearing a tuxedo soon? Make sure you have these items:
- Tuxedo Shirt - Whether the front is plain or pleated, go with French cuffs and swap studs for buttons.
- Cufflinks- You'll need cufflinks to hold the cuffs of your tuxedo shirt together.
- Cummerbund or Suspenders - You don't have to wear either, but you can't wear both!
- Bow Tie - We always prefer a freshly tied tie, but they can be tricky so best to find a good pre-tied option or learn to tie one well in advance of the wedding. And don't forget to get your groomsmen in on the action. Purchase theirs as a groomsmen gift and that way you all can help each other on the wedding day.
- Tuxedo Shoes - Black patent leather with laces is a classic choice
Image by FashionBeans
More from the Style Blog
What to Wear Under a Blazer
Whether you’re buying a suit from SuitShop because you’re a bride, groom, or groomsman, or because you have an event or interview coming up that you...
African Wedding Traditions to Incorporate into Your Wedding Ceremony
Five wedding traditions all African diasporans can sample and savor no matter where in the world they’ve landed.
Suited for Success: Female Founder Grace Lee Founder & CEO, Birdy Grey
One of the best parts of being a female founded business is networking with other female business owners. Our customers are always coming to us to ask...